Telephone Consumer Protection Act
This policy and procedure guide includes the requirements and guidance specific to the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA).
The Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and related regulations shield consumers from unwanted telemarketing.
The AllRegs® Telephone Consumer Protection Act Policy and Procedures Guide addresses the following topics:
- General prohibitions
- Residential lines
- Disclosures and notices
- National Do Not Call Registry
- Company specific calling list
- Calls made by financial institutions
- Other call restrictions
- Procedures and standards
- Facsimile machine, computer, or other devices
- Operations compliance
- Record retention
- Best practices
The guide features the following benefits:
- Supports strong operational practices and preparedness
- Explains roles and responsibilities
- Explains what to expect and how to work with auditors
- Provides practical guidance for managing the audit process from within
- Features an audit tracking spreadsheet as an optional tool
Maintenance: Receive regular and ongoing industry updates to keep your guide within regulatory requirements.
Publishing: Publish your guide, including your company procedures, in AllRegs Online.
Contact your account manager for information regarding these optional services!