Risk Assessment and Management
The Risk Assessment and Management Policy and Procedure Guide explores various types of risk; identifies tools for establishing a risk appetite; and provides strategies for measuring, monitoring, and controlling risk. This guide also offers checklists and various tools used in risk assessment for client use.
The AllRegs® Risk Assessment and Management Policy and Procedure Guide assists financial institutions in development of a planned and systematic identification, evaluation and control of risks which can threaten the assets or financial and organizational well-being of the financial institution.
The Risk Assessment and Management Guide addresses the following topics:
- Risk management governance
- Identifying risks
- Determining risk appetite
- Measuring risk
- Assessing risk
- Risk management strategy
- Operational compliance
- Record retention
- Best practices
The guide features the following benefits:
- Supports strong operational practices and preparedness
- Explains roles and responsibilities
- Explains what to expect and how to work with auditors
- Provides practical guidance for managing the audit process from within
- Features an audit tracking spreadsheet as an optional tool
Maintenance: Receive regular and ongoing industry updates to keep your guide within regulatory requirements.
Publishing: Publish your guide, including your company procedures, in AllRegs Online.
Contact your account manager for information regarding these optional services!