This policy and procedure guide provides clear guidance to comply with Regulation P, Consumer Privacy Disclosure Requirements, and Safeguarding Confidential Information. Complete with document destruction details, firewall procedures, data center security requirements, and more.
The Privacy Guide addresses the following topics:
- Initial and annual privacy notices to consumers
- Opt out notices and procedures
- Safeguards rule
- Operational compliance
- Record Retention
The guide features the following benefits:
- Supports strong operational practices and preparedness
- Explains roles and responsibilities
- Explains what to expect and how to work with auditors
- Provides practical guidance for managing the audit process from within
- Features an audit tracking spreadsheet as an optional tool
Maintenance: Receive regular and ongoing industry updates to keep your guide within regulatory requirements.
Publishing: Publish your guide, including your company procedures, in AllRegs Online.
Contact your account manager for information regarding these optional services!