Compliance Management System
The purpose of this policy and procedure guide is to provide an overall methodology for managing the entire compliance management system as defined by the CFPB and prudential regulators.
To maintain legal compliance, an institution must develop and maintain a sound compliance management system (CMS) that is integrated into the overall framework for product design, delivery, and administration across their entire product and service lifecycle.
The AllRegs® Compliance Management System Policy and Procedure Guide addresses the following topics:
- Board and management oversight
- Compliance program elements
- Audit program elements
- Regulatory change management
- Operational compliance
- Record retention
The guide features the following benefits:
- Supports strong operational practices and preparedness
- Explains roles and responsibilities
- Explains what to expect and how to work with auditors
- Provides practical guidance for managing the audit process from within
- Features an audit tracking spreadsheet as an optional tool
Maintenance: Receive regular and ongoing industry updates to keep your guide within regulatory requirements.
Publishing: Publish your guide, including your company procedures, in AllRegs Online.
Contact your account manager for information regarding these optional services!