Bank Secrecy Act
The purpose of this policy and procedure guide is to address compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), USA PATRIOT Act, and related Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and Anti- Money Laundering (AML) requirements.
The Allregs® Bank Secrecy Act Policy and Procedure Guide provides financial institutions a comprehensive BSA/AML compliance program that addresses BSA requirements applicable to residential lending.
This Bank Secrecy Act Guide addresses the following topics:
- Customer Identification Program
- Customer due diligence and beneficial ownership
- Suspicious Activity Reporting
- Information sharing
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) Searches
- Operational compliance
The guide features the following benefits:
- Supports strong operational practices and preparedness
- Explains roles and responsibilities
- Explains what to expect and how to work with auditors
- Provides practical guidance for managing the audit process from within
- Features an audit tracking spreadsheet as an optional tool
Maintenance: Receive regular and ongoing industry updates to keep your guide within regulatory requirements.
Publishing: Publish your guide, including your company procedures, in AllRegs Online.
Contact your account manager for information regarding these optional services!