Advertising and Marketing
The purpose of this policy and procedure guide is to address advertising and marketing for requirements specific to real estate lending.
Advertising and marketing needs to be non-discriminatory, fair, truthful, and non-misleading. The focus of the Allregs® Advertising and Marketing Policy and Procedure Guide is to ensure equal opportunity for consumers, prevent discrimination, and deter deception in open-end and closed-end advertisements.
This Advertising and Marketing Guide addresses the following topics:
- Fair lending standards
- Mortgage advertising rules
- Advertising and Marketing Prohibitions
- Operational Compliance
- Record Retention
The guide features the following benefits:
- Supports strong operational practices and preparedness
- Explains roles and responsibilities
- Explains what to expect and how to work with auditors
- Provides practical guidance for managing the audit process from within
- Features an audit tracking spreadsheet as an optional tool
Maintenance: Receive regular and ongoing industry updates to keep your guide within regulatory requirements.
Publishing: Publish your guide, including your company procedures, in AllRegs Online.
Contact your account manager for information regarding these optional services!