Encompass Developer Essentials Recertification
As an experienced certified Encompass Developer, recertifying provides an opportunity to demonstrate your ongoing mastery of the subject matter.
Has it been a year since you achieved your hard-earned Encompass Developer Essentials Certification? Don't let your efforts be wasted. Recertify now to ensure your standing as a key factor in your organization's success remains in tact.
How Recertification Works
- Applicants will be notified when their certification expiration is imminent.
- Applicants have up to 30 days past the previous certification expiration date to pass the exam.
- Applicants have five attempts to pass.
- Each attempt has up to 180 minutes in which to take the exam.
- If you do not pass the recertification exam within 30 days and within 5 attempts, you will be required to register in the full certification program to obtain a new certification. Any cost paid for this recertification will be applied towards the cost of the certification.
Individuals attempting to pursue this recertification must have previously obtained their Encompass Developer Essentials Certification in order to be eligible for recertification.
A study guide is provided with the updated Encompass Developer Essentials course content for your individual content review.