Encompass Administrator Essentials Workshop
Maximize effectiveness, master foundational Encompass Administrator skills.
Now offered in an Instructor Led Online Class (ILOC) format
This format delivers a foundational level of knowledge and skills for new Encompass Administrators to perform essential Encompass administrative functions. Participants will also gain tips and tricks to make administrative functions easier.
Instructor Led Online Class - $3,975
- Delivered over one or two weeks at a variety of times to fit into your schedule
- Includes digital Participant Guide, schedule flexibility, and no travel costs
What will I learn?
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Establish and maintain user access
- Design an Encompass workflow using business rules, DDM rules, milestones, and loan templates
- Configure the eFolder documents and electronic disclosures
- Create custom fields, input forms, and print forms
- Work with the admin maintenance tools
- Troubleshoot basic Encompass issues
What Will You Need for Class?
- Your own computer/laptop, one per registrant
- A working microphone
- Access to two monitors, if possible, to eliminate need to toggle between screens
- Access to Encompass