The Residential Servicing Policy and Procedure Guide addresses servicing operations processes required to facilitate loan administration, loss mitigation, default management, sub-servicer management, and secondary marketing/risk management in compliance with laws, regulations, and agency requirements.
The AllRegs® Residential Servicing Policy and Procedure Guide assists financial institution’s in defining their loan administration core functions.
The Residential Servicing Guide addresses the following topics:
- Computer process—system information
- Web-based account management
- Fair servicing
- Confidentiality and privacy
- Performance standards
- Quality control
- Fraud and non-compliance
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Subservicer oversight
- Repurchase requests
- Performing loans
- Non-performing loans
- Specialty servicing
- Operational compliance
- Record retention
The guide features the following benefits:
- Supports strong operational practices and preparedness
- Explains roles and responsibilities
- Explains what to expect and how to work with auditors
- Provides practical guidance for managing the audit process from within
- Features an audit tracking spreadsheet as an optional tool
Maintenance: Receive regular and ongoing industry updates to keep your guide within regulatory requirements.
Publishing: Publish your guide, including your company procedures, in AllRegs Online.
Contact your account manager for information regarding these optional services!