The Residential Lending Policy and Procedure Guide addresses lending operations processes required to facilitate specialized borrower documentation and underwriting criteria in compliance with laws, regulations, and agency requirements.
The AllRegs® Residential Lending Policy and Procedure Guide documents a financial institution’s lending philosophy, including consumer mortgage loan products, underwriting criteria, and related lending operations foundations.
The Residential Lending Guide addresses the following topics:
- Mortgage loan originator licensing
- Loan applications and disclosures
- Loan processing
- Underwriting evaluation
- Closing processes
- Post-closing processes
- Record retention
The guide features the following benefits:
- Supports strong operational practices and preparedness
- Explains roles and responsibilities
- Explains what to expect and how to work with auditors
- Provides practical guidance for managing the audit process from within
- Features an audit tracking spreadsheet as an optional tool
Maintenance: Receive regular and ongoing industry updates to keep your guide within regulatory requirements.
Publishing: Publish your guide, including your company procedures, in AllRegs Online.
Contact your account manager for information regarding these optional services!