Wholesale Quality Control and Broker Monitoring Policy Manual
Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) require compliance with their published requirements for third party originated loans. These requirements include quality control steps for approving and monitoring third party originators such as brokers and correspondents. This policy outlines the requirements for third party originator quality control and establishes a fundamental process for the selection, approval, and monitoring third-party originators (TPOs).
You'll find these details and more in the AllRegs Wholesale Quality Control and Broker Monitoring Policy Manual.
The Wholesale Quality Control and Broker Monitoring Policy Manual includes all of the most recent agency requirements, best practices, and covers the following topics:
- Fannie Mae Requirements
- Freddie Mac Requirements
- FHA Requirements
- Third Party Originator Approval
- TPO Monitoring and Performance
The Wholesale Quality Control and Broker Monitoring Policy Manual features the following benefits:
- Supports strong operational preparedness
- Establishes staff training requirements
- Defines roles and responsibilities
- Helps meet regulatory and internal compliance requirements
- Allows policy revisions to fit your business model
- Delivered via email within one business day
Maintenance: Receive regular and ongoing industry updates to keep your policy within regulatory requirements.
Publishing: Publish your manual, including your company procedures, in AllRegs Online to complete your policy manual solution.
Contact your account manager for information regarding these optional services!