Vendor Management Policy Manual
Looking for a source to guide development of your company’s Vendor Management process? Look no further than AllRegs’ Vendor Management policy manual. This policy is designed to aid mortgage brokers, lenders, and originators attempting to navigate the regulatory waters of vendor risk management. This document reviews common types of vendor relationships and the risks they pose; discusses consumer complaint management by vendors, and oversight requirements for lenders/brokers. Also included is the four step process of a risk management process that meets the standards outlined by the CFPB, FTC and other agencies through Dodd-Frank, and in support of existing federal regulations like GLBA.
Included are topics addressing:
- Complaint tracking
- Expanded operational checklists include:
- Required Documentation
- Financial History
- Information Technology
- Operations Management
The Vendor Management policy features the following benefits:
- Supports strong operational preparedness
- Establishes staff training requirements
- Defines roles and responsibilities
- Helps meet regulatory and internal compliance requirements
- Allows policy revisions to fit your business model
- Delivered via email within one business day
- Reviews vendor relationships common to the mortgage industry
- Educate your teams on risks associated with vendor relationships
- Identifies nine types of business risk associated with vendors, including UDAAP
- Provides a sample form to assist with risk assessment
- Details steps for implementing a rigorous Vendor Relations Risk Management Process, including: Risk Assessment, Due Diligence and Vetting, Contract Requirements, and Comprehensive Monitoring
- Outlines requirements surrounding Consumer Complaint Management for vendors
Maintenance: Receive regular and ongoing industry updates to keep your policy within regulatory requirements.
Publishing: Publish your manual, including your company procedures, in AllRegs Online to complete your policy manual solution.
Contact your account manager for information regarding these optional services!