SAFE Act Policy Manual
Do you need a mortgage policy to address the implementation of and compliance with the SAFE Act? This comprehensive policy addresses mortgage education and the legislation from both the Federal Registration and State Licensing perspectives. All originators of any size can make use of this flexible policy which lends itself to deeper implementation as your organization grows.
Large multi-state lenders, community banks and small originators alike can protect your organization, ensure compliance and help make sense of the new licensing/registration requirements with:
- Legal summary
- Sample forms
- State Licensing / Federal Registration requirements
- Accountability and monitoring
- Primary and continuing education requirements
- Scheduled Policy Reviews
- Definitions, applications, and examples
- Section for Mortgage Call Report with quick guide references
- Section for NMLS Required Reporting
The plan features the following benefits:
- Complete AllRegs' SAFE Act Policy Manual, saving you development time and resources
- A policy is delivered via email within one business day after purchase
- Meet your regulatory or internal compliance requirements
- Affordable one-time purchase fees
Maintenance: Receive regular and ongoing industry updates to keep your policy within regulatory requirements.
Publishing: Publish your manual, including your company procedures, in AllRegs Online to complete your policy manual solution.
Contact your account manager for information regarding these optional services!