Consumer Complaint Policy Manual
This document outlines the need for a consumer complaint policy and the risks of noncompliance; identifies existing complaint portals managed by industry regulators; outlines the framework of a consumer complaint process; and provides training protocols and best practices to effect process implementation.
This Policy Manual features the following:
- Identifies federal regulations surrounding consumer protection laws
- Highlights the risks associated with noncompliance
- Defines differences in customer communications relating to feedback, inquiries and complaints
- Outlines requirements surrounding Consumer Complaint Management
The Consumer Complaint Policy Manual is a complete plan for meeting the needs of your organization.
The policy features the following benefits:
- Get your Consumer Complaint policies in place quickly
- This manual is delivered via email within one business day after purchase
- Meet your regulatory or internal compliance requirements
- Affordable one-time purchase fees
Maintenance: Receive regular and ongoing industry updates to keep your policy within regulatory requirements.
Publishing: Publish your manual, including your company procedures, in AllRegs Online to complete your policy manual solution.
Contact your account manager for information regarding these optional services!