Quality Control for Mortgage Origination Policy Manual
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), FHFA, HUD, and other agencies have established that mortgage bankers, lenders, and brokers are accountable for compliance with consumer protection laws and federal regulations related to mortgage lending. This policy sets forth minimum standards and industry best practices for mortgage lenders to apply effective quality control to their loan originations.
All lenders must establish and monitor compliance with origination standards and regulatory requirements. Do you have an approved QC policy in place? FHFA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD, VA, USDA, and FHLB all require implementation of or access to a quality control for mortgage origination policy. Choose AllRegs' Quality Control for Mortgage Origination Policy Manual to guide the development of your QC Plans.
This policy is designed to assist mortgage lenders in complying with quality assurance requirements based upon agency guidance and industry best practices.
The Quality Control for Mortgage Origination Policy Manual features the following benefits:
- Supports strong operational preparedness
- Establishes staff training requirements
- Defines roles and responsibilities
- Helps meet regulatory and internal compliance requirements
- Allows policy revisions to fit your business model
- Delivered via email within one business day
- Provides a complete AllRegs Quality Control for Mortgage Origination Policy Manual, saving you development time and resources
- Includes terminology and disclosures required under TILA-RESPA Integrated Mortgage Disclosures rule
- Addresses Handbook 4000.1 FHA Single Family Housing Policy Handbook. Chapter V. Quality Control, Oversight and Compliance
- Outlines prefunding quality control requirements
- Clearly identifies Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, USDA, and the Federal Home Loan Bank's MPF quality control requirements
- Meets multi-agency requirements for conforming loans
- Provides best practices for expanded quality control measures and reports
Maintenance: Receive regular and ongoing industry updates to keep your policy within regulatory requirements.
Publishing: Publish your manual, including your company procedures, in AllRegs Online to complete your policy manual solution.
Contact your account manager for information regarding these optional services!