Know Before You Owe Policy Manual
The Know Before You Owe Policy Manual is everything you need to articulate your company's understanding and adherence to the TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule.
This policy manual addresses the TILA-RESPA Integrated Mortgage Disclosure Rule, which mandates the use of the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure for closed-end credit transactions. The rule impacts all lenders who make more than five closed-end mortgage loans per year. This policy manual has been updated to include requirements of the 2017 and 2018 TILA-RESPA Final Rules as issued by the CFPB.
Use this manual to implement your internal policy and operations. This policy summarizes the Rule, provides definitions and other key requirements, and describes the timing and allowable variances for each disclosure.
Many federal offices require implementation or access to this manual, including:
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Fannie Mae
- Freddie Mac
- Federal Housing Administration
- Veteran's Affairs
- United States Department of Agriculture
- Federal Reserve Board
The Know Before You Owe Policy Manual is a complete, pre-written AllRegs Policy Manual. Order your Know Before You Owe Policy Manual today!
The Know Before You Owe Policy Manual features the following benefits:
- Complete Know Before You Owe Policy Manual, saving you development time and resources
- Applicable for management, employees, and third-party service providers based on your business model
- Includes an Appendix with sample forms
- Supports strong operational preparedness
- Establishes staff training requirements
- Defines roles and responsibilities
- Helps meet regulatory and internal compliance requirements
- Allows policy revisions to fit your business model
- Delivered via email within one business day
Maintenance: Receive regular and ongoing industry updates to keep your policy within regulatory requirements.
Publishing: Publish your manual, including your company procedures, in AllRegs Online to complete your policy manual solution.
Contact your account manager for information regarding these optional services!