Mortgage Underwriting Policy Manual
Tasked by current legislation, agency guidelines, or your corporate infrastructure to create your company's underwriting manual? Have you translated CFPB guidance for ATR and QMs into your underwriting standards? Don't know how to get started? We do—with our Mortgage Underwriting Policy Manual.
Use this manual for your employees or external customers based on your business model. This manual includes sections on Ability To Repay, Qualified Mortgages, Appendix Q variances with employment, income and liability guidelines, as well as Conventional and Government loans.
This Policy Manual features the following benefits:
- Supports strong operational preparedness
- Establishes staff training requirements
- Defines roles and responsibilities
- Helps meet regulatory and internal compliance requirements
- Allows policy revisions to fit your business model
- Delivered via email within one business day
- Applicable for employees or external customers based on your business model
- Complete AllRegs' Mortgage Underwriting Policy Manual, saving you development time and resources
Maintenance: Receive regular and ongoing industry updates to keep your policy within regulatory requirements.
Publishing: Publish your manual, including your company procedures, in AllRegs Online to complete your policy manual solution.
Contact your account manager for information regarding these optional services!