Understanding the Encompass Compliance Service Report Powered by Mavent®
Do you completely understand your Compliance Report? Could your team use the Encompass Compliance Service report more effectively?
Our trainers will assist you in optimizing your system, and present best practices for setting up the Compliance Review Report for increased efficiency and effectiveness. This 2-part training is recommended for anyone on a team using the compliance report to help alleviate existing challenges and adapt your existing settings to best practices. Using interactive scenarios and troubleshooting exercises, your team will be able to conquer the most common header messages in the compliance report. By the end of this training, your team will be in sync to use the compliance report to its full potential.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course participants will:
- Understand the impact of the Encompass Settings that pertain to the Compliance Report
- Access the compliance report and understand the results and tools to help troubleshoot
- Troubleshoot the Compliance Report alerts and messages
Who would benefit?
- Encompass Administrators
Day One (2 hours)
- Encompass Compliance Settings
- Identify the settings critical to the Compliance Review report.
- Additional Doc settings for Compliance
- Review Tables and fees
- Explain the Compliance calendar and how dates are calculated in the system
- Examine Disclosure tracking, matching it up to the report
- Describe how the compliance report can be viewed and comments can be added to Total Quality Loan (TQL) Services
- Summarize additional settings of the compliance report.
- List how to set up reviews in the compliance report
- Dashboard set up for compliance reports
- Information on how to set up your dashboard to keep track of real time data on compliance reports
Day Two (2 hours)
- Troubleshooting the Report
- Locate resources, tools, and best practices to troubleshoot the report effectively
- Explain notices, what they mean, and what you need to do with the notification
- Find the tools to troubleshoot the notifications
- Anatomy of the ECS Report
- Illustrate how to read the report and findings
- Review data input and best practices for intended output
Please contact your account manager to schedule training.