Encompass System Administration and the New URLA
This one-day classroom or two, half-day virtual training will allow Encompass administrators to experience the end user workflow changes and navigate the admin settings related to the new redesigned URLA in Encompass. Our experienced trainers will provide practical application and hands-on activities to guide administrators in the set-up of the new URLA in Encompass. Each participant will receive a participant guide with exercises.
This class shares case study activities with the URLA End User class, therefore as a System Administrator it is not necessary to take both URLA classes.
What will I learn?
By the end of this class you will:
- Explore the end user workflow changes
- Navigate the new URLA settings and their impacts
- Implement the URLA workflow changes
- Use an action plan to test and release the URLA workflow changes
- Locate available resources