Bring your cutting-edge idea to life through the Ellie Mae Hackovation
We’re always looking for new ways to drive innovation and efficiency across the Encompass® Digital Lending Platform. And this year, we’re challenging our developer community to share your cutting-edge ideas in the Ellie Mae Hackovation.
Submit your ideas to help us solve key industry challenges facing lenders today using Encompass. The finalists will showcase their solutions on stage at Experience 2020 in San Diego on March 23-25.
Your challenge, if you choose to accept it:
Develop an innovative solution using Encompass to help lenders solve top mortgage challenges within the below categories:
- Data & analytics
- Automation/efficiency using APIs
- Consumer engagement
- User experience & UI customization (for the Encompass Connect solutions)
How to enter and what to expect:
- Submit your amazing ideas on the Hackovation webpage by February 14, 2020.
- Lender CIOs, Ellie Mae executives and a few other special guests will review the submissions.
- Those selected to move forward and develop their ideas will be notified by February 21.
- Current Encompass customers, partners and Ellie Mae employees are eligible to participate.
Have a great idea, but no developers?
Submit your idea! You can do the work at your shop, OR, you can submit your idea and have Ellie Mae engineers do the work on your behalf. Let’s bring the best ideas to life!
The winning solution takes all!
The winner will be recognized on stage at Experience 2020, be included in a spotlight blog and press release announcing their victory, plus… an on-site visit by Ellie Mae engineers!
We can consult with you on how you’re using the platform, answer your team’s questions, get your suggestions, provide advice, and conduct some training.