Ellie Mae Announces Virtual Experience 2020
Online Access to Keynotes, Breakout Sessions, Content Downloads, Training and More Starting April 20, 2020
PLEASANTON, Calif. – March 23, 2020 – Ellie Mae®, the leading cloud-based loan origination platform provider for the mortgage industry, today announced the Virtual Experience 2020, arriving on April 20, 2020 and available through May 31, 2020.
The online portal will be available to mortgage industry professionals through a simple registration process that will open in the coming weeks. Interested participants can view video keynotes, breakout session webinars, content downloads, product announcements and more, all from one location and completely on demand.
“While we are disappointed to not be able to see our lenders, partners and industry friends in San Diego, we understand how important it is to share our technology updates, training, best practices and roadmap with the broader ecosystem,” said Jonathan Corr, President and CEO of Ellie Mae. “Through our Virtual Experience 2020, the industry will have access to our keynotes, breakout sessions, announcements, content downloads and more. We’ll also be offering discussion boards and office hours to enable lenders and partners to interact with one another and Ellie Mae subject matter experts as needed.”
Breakout sessions include:
- Supercharge Your Consumer Engagement with Consumer Connect
- How to Drive Mobile Origination and Loan Officer Engagement
- What’s the Real Deal with eClosing?
- How to Optimize Service Ordering in Loan Officer Connect and Consumer Connect
- Leveraging Predictive Analytics to Drive Business Decisions
- How to Supercharge Document Ordering in Encompass
- URLA Readiness: GSE Industry Overview and Ellie Mae Readiness
- Complying with State Privacy and Data Security Laws
- Preparing for the LIBOR Transition to SOFR
- Preparing for Market Fluctuations by Leveraging AI
- Reimagining the Mortgage Workflow
- How to Improve ROI Through System to System Delivery
- Next Level: Ellie Mae Business Best Practices
- Personalizing the Loan Officer Experience for Unmatched Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Building for the Future: The Next Generation of API’s
- API Best Practices
“We look forward to resuming our in-person Experience event in 2021 but given the current environment we wanted to quickly pivot to deliver value for our customers, prospective customers and partners,” said Jonas Moe, SVP, Marketing, Ellie Mae. “With so much great innovation, Virtual Experience 2020 provides us with a launching point to provide Ellie Mae updates, offer partners the opportunity to showcase their solutions, and connect virtually to ensure our lenders’ have the tools to succeed in this very dynamic market.”
Virtual Experience 2020 will also include online training opportunities at a lower price than in-person classes and can be taken from anywhere. Click here to check out the training calendar and take advantage of this unique opportunity to connect. With subject matter specialists on critical Encompass skills, navigating the new URLA and more. Visit: https://www.elliemae.com/education/education-calendar
Registration for Virtual Experience will open soon. To receive updates, visit: https://experience.elliemae.com/keep-me-informed
About Ellie Mae
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and shorten the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com or call 877.355.4362 to learn more.
# # #
© 2020 Ellie Mae, Inc. Ellie Mae®, Encompass®, AllRegs®, Mavent®, Velocify®, the Ellie Mae logo and other trademarks or service marks of Ellie Mae, Inc. appearing herein are the property of Ellie Mae, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks or copyrights of their respective owners.